In accordance with State regulations to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Lincoln Memorial Shrine was closed on Monday, March 16, 2020. Following guidance from the California Department of Public Health and San Bernardino County, the staff of the Lincoln Memorial Shrine have identified the following policies and procedures to keep visitors and staff safe:
What to Expect on Your Visit:
- Touchless entry – The front door will remain open during hours of operation.
- Museum flow – Look for signage clearly indicating the recommended flow.
- Museum Store will remain closed until further notice
- Restrooms closed will remain closed until further notice.
- Interactive Exhibits and Public Seating will be temporarily removed.
- Surfaces touched by staff or the public will be cleaned often.
- Anyone who is ill or exhibiting symptoms of illness is asked to remain at home.
- Face coverings are required to be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while in the museum.
- Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Social distancing is required, please leave a minimum of six feet between yourself and other visitors.
- A maximum capacity of 20 visitors will be allowed at one time.
- Visitor brochures will be available upon request.